Selasa, 05 Februari 2008

My experience

My Experiences in Culture

In the past, when I was in third grade at elementary school, I played angklung for welcomed guest from Japan. I was happy because I could be one of the envoy that introduce Indonesia folk art to the other country. Tahn in next grade I joined with gamelan Java group. In that group I played kenong. In the first time, I felt it was so hard but I had tried to enjoy. Ofcourse didn't forget to kept exercise.
Because my dad had studied at Cepu, so my family and I must moved to Cepu for a year. At Cepu, I was in fifth grade. At there I learned Mocopat. Mocopat was the middle Java folk song. After it, I danced Indang dance from Padang. I was very excited with that.

In junior high school, I got experience like that. When I was in first grade, I danced Malereng from Padang for celebrated anniversary of my school. And than in the end of first grade, I danced contemporary dance. I called it was Dayak dance. I was very spirit when I danced. The dance was perfoming for boyscout competition at Bontang. Finally, in third grade I danced Jepen dance from East Kalimantan for school event. Yeeh, it was the last dance that I danced.

I hope next time, I'll get a new experience...I have plan that in senior high school I'll try to play kecapi sunda. I hope my wish will come true.

By : Nabilla Rhamdani

1 komentar:

daniSSa mengatakan...

Good!
Neng Nabila ike, ditunggu ya tulisan yang lain