Senin, 04 Februari 2008

It's a little bit about me


Let me introduce my self. My name’s Nabilla Rhamdani, but just call me Ike. I come from Bontang at East Kalimantan. It’s a nice city. I was born in Bontang on March, 15th 1992. But last year I moved to Bandung After moved, I live at Permata Biru. I gratuated from Vidatra Junior High School. And now I study in 1st grade 24 Bandung Senior High School.

Okay..I want tell a little bit about me. In my family I’m the youngest. I’ve one older sister and one older brother. My dad’s job is an employee and my mom is house wife. My Older sister, Uli is a college student of Padjajaran University and my older brother, Ega is like me. He’s a student at Senior High School. My hobbies are reading,drawing, cycling,adventuring, watching movie, and because I like eat so I like cook. May be sometimes if you’ll come to my house, I’ll cook for you. And I hope it will eatable… Now, I’ve a new hobby. I like write poem. Yeahh, because l like read poem so I have tried to make it.

Every human has there wish or dream and ofcourse I’ve too..I wish I can be a nice doctor. Which can help the others and give the best that I will..And the next my dream I will go to an inland and will exchange knowledge or story about our life.. If I have enough money, I’ll go to Palestine,it is the one country that I want to visit. Because I think Palestine has many mysteries about some holy places at there. Like Al-Aqsa mosque, Sapeker cruch,, Besides that I wish I can be chocolate entrepreneur because I like chocolate so much. I think it’s very fun If we can have Chocolate factory like Willi Wonka’s chocolate factory.. But, the most important I hope I can be a good person.

Okay,,,There’s a bit about me….


1 komentar:

sally soepardi sulistyo mengatakan...

Hi Ike...the little nice girl I used to know has already grown up! What a smart girl u are... long time no see, n I find so much surprises on u.